1. Good withstand voltage performance. AC withstand voltage can reach more than 3000V, and the original secondary side integrated in the same PCB board can also reach this withstand voltage level.
2. High product consistency. The whole PCB manufacturing process can be basically digitized with less human intervention.
3. Highly flexible winding layout. Multiple plates or multiple coils can be connected in series or in parallel to meet the design requirements through flexible wiring in plates and blind buried hole layout.
4. High current-carrying performance. The copper thickness of PCB coil based on our company's thick copper technology can be made to 4-12Oz, which can realize high current-carrying performance that ordinary PCB coil cannot achieve.
5. High power density. Laminating the coil in PCB board can realize the arrangement of multiple coils in smaller volume space, improve the power density and reduce the volume of transformer.